Monday, May 21, 2007

The Great Promise of the Rosary


"If you say the Rosary faithfully until death, I do assure you that, in spite of the gravity of your sins 'you shall receive a never-fading crown of glory.' Even if you are on the brink of damnation, even if you have one foot in hell, even if you have sold your soul to the devil as sorcerers do who practise black magic, and even if you are a heretic as obstinate as death for the purpose of knowing the truth and obtaining contrition and pardon for your sins, sooner or later you will be converted and will amend your life and will save your soul, if-- and mark well what I say-- if you say the Holy Rosary devoutly every day until death." ~St. Louis de Montfort

3 comments:

Terry Nelson said...

I believe this with all of my heart.

Anonymous said...

What is St. Louis holding in the picture? I've never seen this one.
Thanks, SF

Sanctus Belle said...

I'm not totally sure what that is. I suspect St. Louis is holding either the Sacred Heart of Jesus or the Immaculate Heart of Mary.