Monday, November 17, 2008

Purgatorian Archconfraternity


“Oh no! That is not sufficient. It is the Blood of Jesus Christthat is needed to extinguish the flames by which I am consumed;it is the August Sacrifice that will deliver me from these frightful torments.”
(A Soul from Purgatory to Bl. Henry Suso)

By request, I have posted here a link to the Transalpine Redemptorists who have organized the Purgatorian Archconfraternity. Here can be enrolled the souls of your beloved dead who can be greatly assisted by their prayers and masses!

They also have a blog here. Check them out! They also have a periodical magazine here - pictured above.

2 comments:

Paul Anthony Melanson said...

Thank you for these wonderful links Sanctus. I pray every single day for the souls in Purgatory when praying my Rosary. It is comforting to think of so many souls who will pray for me when I am in need.

God love you.

Sanctus Belle said...

This religious community practices only the Tridentine rite mass but is in full communion with Rome. They are very traditionalist but that is not why I posted on them. I simply did because they seem to have the most active "Purgatory Relief" practice in the Catholic church right now. If someone knows of another, please post.