Remember the promises for devotion to Our Lady's Sorrows?
The following are the seven graces promised by the Blessed Virgin Mary to souls who honor her daily by saying seven Hail Mary's and meditating on her tears and sorrows. This devotion was passed on to us by Saint Bridget, who received them directly from Our Lady.
1. "I will grant peace to their families."
2. "They will be enlightened about the divine mysteries."
3. "I will console them in their pains and I will accompany them in their work."
4. "I will give them as much as they ask for as long as it does not oppose the Adorable Will of my Divine Son or the sanctification of their souls."
5. "I will defend them in their spiritual battles with the infernal enemy and I will protect them at every instant of their lives."
6. "I will visibly help them at the moment of their death; they will see the face of their mother."
7. "I have obtained (this Grace) from my Divine Son, that those who propagate this devotion to my tears and sorrows, will be taken directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness since all their sins will be forgiven and my Son will be their eternal consolation and joy."
Black Scapular is a Catholic sacramental of the Order of Friar Servants of Mary (Servites)A.D. 1240 "The Black Scapular of the Seven Dolors of Mary," or "The Our Lady of Sorrows Scapular," has on its front a depiction of Our Lady of Sorrows. Our Lady appeared to seven rich and prominent citizens of Florence who decided to give up their worldly possessions and follow Christ, promising to honor His Mother in her sorrows. Thus began the Servite Order. Mary gave them the Servite habit and said that "these garments shall be to you a perpetual memory of the sufferings of my heart." This is available to everyone now through the more common Black Scapular. The General of the Servite Order has granted the faculty of investment with this scapular to other priests.
Buy one, wear it, compassionate our Lady's Sorrows and your reward will be great in Heaven!