This one is from me Ray!
• Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
• People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
• At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
• Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Eight things about me that you really don't need to know
- A cell phone with a signal
- Enough food and water to keep me alive
- uh...a boat would be good?
- I often fall asleep with my Rosary in my hands. The feel of the Rosary beads in my hands is the most comforting things in my life and could be likened holding Mary's hand.
- I LOVE eating out. I love to dine with other people in full restaurants and sip wine and talk, talk talk...
- My favorite city is Montreal (my husband is from there)...Ah la rue de St. Denis ~ les restaurants, les magasins, les gens dans la rue...tu me manques!
- I am absolutely, mad dog, crazy in love with my French Canadian husband. I am not exaggerating!
- I have a thing about those pretty scented body sprays - I'm not sure I could live without them..
- I LOVE coffee. The best coffee I've ever tasted is from Le Brulerie de St. Denis in Montreal.
- I studied in Paris during college for a time. Hated it there, wanted to kiss the ground when I got off the plane back in the U.S. If you want to immerse yourself in french, go to Quebec, the people are actually nice there and don't treat you like trash.
- One of my greatest joys in life is brushing my daughter's hair. They have the most beautiful shades of dark golden hair!
Tagging 8 people: Well...here goes: Dymphna at Dymphna's Road, The Cannonball at The Crescat, Jayne at So Many Devotions, So Little Time..., Chris at Domine Non Sum Dignus, Hilaire at Through the Valley, Mary Alexander at Against all Heresies, Heather at Catholic Mom in Sweden and The Coffee Wife at The Walled Garden.